Of course as soon as I started painting I realised that I'd forgotten to order any standards, so an order from Flags of War is on it's way, but in the meanwhile I added some Warflag ones for these two units, will I get around to replacing them, likely not!, but all the new units I'll be adding during the challenge will be getting Warflag ones.
Both units are made up from the Perry Miniatures American Civil War Confederate Infantry 1861-65 but as I'm making multiple smaller units I also bought some additional Confederate Command frames.
Lovely looking unitsReplyDelete
Thank you NeilDelete
Very nice indeed Paul…ReplyDelete
The twelve man units work rather well.
All the best. Aly
Thanks Aly, I was not expecting them to work at four bases with just twelve men, but they do.Delete
Excellent work, Paul!ReplyDelete
Thank you JonathanDelete
Fantastic work again sir!ReplyDelete
These look great ... I do find grey is an easy colour to do layers of shading, for some reason! Rebasing....ARRGGHHH!!!! Never!ReplyDelete
Thank you, unfortunately the earlier stuff was all singly bases, and was not working, even on sabots, for the big battlesDelete
Stop it! I'm trying to paint stuff for my 8th army! Gah 🤯ReplyDelete
LOL, look forwards to seeing how they come outDelete