Having polished off the Moroccan Regulares last month it was time to chose a Republican faction to use. After a few false starts and a lot of pondering I decided to use a Republican Socialist Militia stiffened by a few Guardia Civil.
I put together an order for Empress Miniatures and they were here in time for my return from my business trip on Thursday. Cleaned up Thursday evening, they were sprayed with Halfords Grey Primer on Friday and I made a start on the first few yesterday finishing off the highlights and bases this morning.
I normally put a painting recipe on here, but that is pretty hard to do with these as they are not uniform, but colours used so far are mainly Dark Prussian Blue for the caps and trousers and Light Blue Green for the shirts, but many other colours have been thrown into the mix too.
I'm quite looking forwards to painting fifty odd of these fellows too.