Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Thursday 31 December 2015

A few more Berbers - 2015s last painting task


Well 2015 has been quite a productive year and in the sprint to the finish I have managed to polish off another eleven Berbers with bows. Back in October I painted a large unit of these chaps (here and here) and this puts me well on the way to a second unit, the aim being two units each of 28.

The bulk of the archers are from Miniature Design Studios and the command figures are from Gripping Beast all done in the standard blue & white with a bit of gold scheme that runs through the, now quite sizeable, force that I am collecting. I've also got more Christians on the way so shall be able to host some large games using To The Strongest, Hail Caesar, Warhammer Ancients or whatever takes my fancy.









No comments:

Post a Comment