The Snow Lord's Peak challenge saw a request for me to paint something for the 6mm War of the Spanish Succession collection.
Looking in the pile of shame I had a lot of stuff that really could not be used to make units, I have lots pike-men and grenadiers but no musketeers, stacks of mounted dragoons, but no dismounted, etc. but I did find enough cavalry for four units of horse.
As time was of the essence to complete the challenge I did two squadrons from the Danish 5 Jydske Regiment, or at least I think that is what it says in my Condray, which appears to be a photo-copy of a photo-copy of a photo-copy.
To make up the numbers I also found some cattle in the backlog so four bases of these completed the ensemble.
More pictures of tiny Danish cavalry....